PADI Speciality Diver Courses
Scuba diving is a way to explore the underwater world in new and different ways. PADI Specialty Diver courses teach you new techniques and give you the tools to enhance your exploration. You can take courses through Scubalife. Scubalife offers the following great courses:
- PADI Search & Recovery - Retrieve lost items that have fallen overboard or over a dock. Learn effective swimming patterns and using a lift bag for heavy objects.
- PADI Underwater Navigator - Fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately.
- PADI Underwater Naturalist - Get a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. See new things, even in the most familiar dive sites.
- PADI Night Diver - The underwater world changes as day creatures retire & nocturnal organisms emerge. If you've wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, enroll in the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver - The most popular PADI specialty course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
- PADI Drift Diver - Drift diving can be relaxing and exhilarating. The course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow as you scuba dive down rivers and use ocean currents to glide along.
- PADI Underwater Digital Photographer - The most popular diving specialties course. It’s easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
- PADI Boat Diver - This course helps you expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You'll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat.
- PADI Underwater Videographer - Capture the sights, sounds, and the dynamic motion of the underwater world as a videographer. Cover the fundamentals and create interesting, entertaining video worth watching again and again.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy - Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
- PADI Wreck Diver - Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new discovery.
- PADI Deep Diver - Explore deeper dive sites with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 ft. Learn to manage your gas supply, go over buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
- PADI Sidemount Diver - A sidemount configuration (scuba tanks alongside of the diver) offers more flexibility and better steamlining options. Learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration.
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider - Immediately recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen and be prepared to offer aid. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions. This course is open to everyone.
- PADI Project Aware Specialist - Uniting scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference. By earning this certification, you'll be aware of the most pressing problems facing aquatic environments and how to protect them.
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation - This course helps you appreciate the complexity of coral reef habitats and teaches how you can help conserve these vital systems.
Speak to one of our PADI instructors for details and prices!